SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2006

From:
Rob Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rob Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:58:30 +0000
I am using SF 4.0.2
Please could someone point me in the right direction. I used to understand
how to control which modules were loaded by default and how to give the
modules extra options. However all these files have disappeared and a hour
of surfing and searching files has failed to give me a clue. Specifically
I want to add

options ipw2200 hwcrypto=0

Thanks
Sorry for what to most of you is a trivial question.
Rob

Dr Rob C W Henderson
Department of Physics    Lancaster University
Telephone : 01524 593617