SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2006

Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 04:50:57 +0800
Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the info.
I'm new to OpenAFS ... so if I only run AFS client, I can see all the
files shared by AFS servers around the world and asscess then just
as they are my local files ?
And if I create my own AFS cell, the whole world can see me too ?
That's COOL ... no more FTP server is required.
Does my understand is correct ?

Thanks
KC