SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2006

From:
Connie Sieh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sieh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:18:58 -0600
We are also in the process of adding more automation to the "errata"
release process.  At the moment I am running the new programs by hand.
This takes longer than the old way.  Soon they will be run via scripts
which should make the whole "errata" process much more effcient.

You may have noticed with the latest errata the format of the emails have
changed.

-Connie Sieh