SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2006

From:
Maxim Kovgan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maxim Kovgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:06:43 +0200
Listen, I am not an official IBM supporter or something, but
usually machines don't reboot properly, if the ACPI module related to
the power buttons isn't loaded.
I am not using SL4.2, but SLES9-SP2, and until I have started to use
module "button", I had the same symptoms as you do, so I don't exactly
know what's the name of this module on SL4, I suppose the same.
well, try and tell us all what came out :)

good luck.

Massimo ;-)