SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2006

From:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 00:30:39 +1000
Sorry, this is the kernel I use on this SL42 server:

kernel-smp-2.6.9-11.EL.XFS

On 3 other servers I use:

kernel-2.6.9-11.EL.XFS

but I haven't experienced the problem (yet) on those other three.

Michael.

http://www.issociate.de/board/post/210876/SATA_RAID5_kernel_hang_on_2.6.11-1.14_FC3.html

------- End of Original Message -------