SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2005

From:
Black Cold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Black Cold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:02:47 -0400
Ioannis Vranos wrote:
> Black Cold wrote:
>
>> Does anyone knows how to solve this eclipse problem?
>>
>> I downloaded Eclipse platform directly from SL Site(FTP) in the RHAPS2
>> directory, but it doesn't Work. The program starts and inmediately after
>> shows the next error message:
>

> I have found two RHAPS2 in ftp.scientificlinux.org:
>
> ftp://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/redhat/enterprise/4/en/RHAPS2/
>
> ftp://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/RHAPS2/
>

> In the first, there is an RHAPS2 ISO.
>

> You may also try the original from Red Hat:
>
> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/4/en/RHAPS2/
>

> There is an ISO file there too.

I've tried ftp://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/RHAPS2/ and
downloaded the iso image, and installed from there. But it seems to be a
general problem because people from CentOS (which is a clone of RedHat
Enterprise Linux too) have the same error message. I am thinking that
might the source of RHAPS2 from Red Hat site most be wrong.

Anyway, thanks Ioannis.