SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2005

From:
Robert Boehm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Boehm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:58:05 -0600
OK...I'm sorry, ignore the question about agpgart...it's of VITAL
importance...
I am finding out more now....this is acpi related as well.  I turned off
acpi and
I'm getting completely different behavior...I am going to install the
.tar.gz
file and see what happens...I see the old agpgart module has been renamed...
I'm going to see if the module will compile and install.  If it does, I
think I'm on
the right track...if it doesn't, I'll need to know why this particular
set-up doesn't
like the module...

I'll keep you posted...this is actually kind of fun!  I'm learning a lot..
--

Chicago Transit Authority Rider's Rule #36:
	Never ever ask the tough looking gentleman wearing El Rukn