SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2005

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:03:32 -0600
Maccy wrote:
> Any chance of making a DVD iso available for 4.2, a la Fedora?
>
> I've tried using various scripts around the WWW but have yet to make a
> perfect install DVD.
>
> A DVD iso alongside the CD isos on the FTP site would be ideal :)
>
> Mark

Hi Mark,
We're concerned about the space, not only for our servers, but for the
mirrors as well..
If the bittorrent stuff works out, we'll push one up there.  And
actually, it does seem to be working alright, but we currently don't
have a dedicated machine to do it.

Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468