SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2005

From:
Robert Haines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Haines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:53:35 +0000
Hi all,

When my machine is busy the "hourglass" that the mouse pointer changes
to has changed to a series of rotating blue dots. I'm not normally
sensitive to such things, but I'm finding this really annoying because I
keep losing my mouse in my dark backgrounds.

I can't really put my finger on when this all changed but I suspect it
was yesterday when I upgraded from 4.1 to 4.2.

Is there anything I can do to change the "hourglass" back to an actual
hourglass? I've tried to change it via Preferences->Mouse and
Preferences->Themes to no avail..

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rob