SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2005

From:
"David M. Cooke" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David M. Cooke
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 07:21:00 -0500
I have several SL4.1 systems installed.  The systems with mice connected
by PS2 port are fine.  On systems with a USB mouse, the mouse will stop
functioning for no apparent reason.  Unplugging it and plugging in again
"fixes" it for a while.  I'm thinking about buying USB-PS2 converters
for the machines with USB mice.

--
David M. Cooke <[log in to unmask]>