SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2005

From:
Luke Scharf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luke Scharf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:43:46 -0500
Nope - the service is not running.  "ps -ef | grep nsc | grep -v grep"
shows nothing, and I can start/stop it without any problem.

The last time, I just waited until the TTL on the DNS record expired.
However, I'd like to have this reconfigured and tested before I go home
this evening.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
-Luke

--
Luke Scharf, Systems Administrator
Virginia Tech Aerospace and Ocean Engineering