SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

December 2005

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:09:44 -0600
Green wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Now I testing an official SL 4.2, but some miner bugs could be found here.
> As for "Bug Tracker" at [SL-Bugs] Issue Collector
> https://www.scientificlinux.org/collector.2004-08-03.0265953686/collector_contents :
> Topic for SL 4.2 is not seems to be ready, so in the meantime I will post them for SL 4x.
>
> Regards, Green.

Hello,
Thank you for the bug reports.
Please, please, please don't report bugs as anonymous.  I know I keep
saying I'm going to change the bug report program, which will make sure
that peaple can't do that, but I just haven't had the time to implement it.

As I said, thank you for the reports.  I don't see any that are show
stoppers, but we will work on them for S.L. 4.3.

Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468