SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2005

From:
Connie Sieh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sieh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:59:45 -0600
Darek,

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Darek Doe wrote:

> Hi thank you for advice I started digging through the web you sent me.
> But as for the chipset linksys is no longer using the Broadcom chipset
> starting from v2 I believe now it comes with a Texas Instruments Chipset.

> Does it mean that there is a hope for me to avoid windows drivers and
> ndiswrapper?

Texas Instruments is no better.  There is only a windows driver for that
too.  So your only hope is if ndiswrapper supports TI.  Note that there is
a "commercial"  ndiswrapper called driverloader that you can research too.

http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/index.php/List#L
Might work,  your card is on the list.

> Darek

-Connie Sieh