SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

October 2005

From:
Jaroslaw Polok <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jaroslaw Polok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:03:07 +0100
Hi

Steven Timm wrote:
> Thanks for the info, Jarek, we appreciate the work you are doing
> to make these available.
> Is there some reason why there is a kernel-hugemem in that
> directory but not a corresponding kernel-module-xfs for it?
> Does the kernel-module-xfs not compile under hugemem?

I remember that it was a problem some time ago ..
But frankly saying I have not checked since a while ..
It could compile as well (this would just require
slight change in the spec file .. If you're not too
in a hurry I'll try it this week).

Cheers

Jarek
_ Jaroslaw_Polok ___________________ CERN - IT/ADC/LE _