SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

September 2005

From:
Maarten Ballintijn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maarten Ballintijn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:20:50 -0400
Hello,

I am trying to create a new boot.iso install cd with a custom
kernel for the SL site I am creating. I have followed the instructions
and put the kernel RPM in the sites/MySite/Updates directory.
But it seems that mk-images (called by buildinstall, called by
build.release.site.sh) only looks in the default RPM directory?
When I ran "build.hdlist.site.sh" it seemed to do the right thing,
i.e. use the right kernel rpms.

(this is for SL 304 on x86_64)

Is there a special step I am missing?

Thanks,