SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

September 2005

Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:13:48 +0900
> I have now added some Japanese related packages (kde-i18n-Japanese,
> fonts-j, ttfonts-ja). See ISO image: livecd_SL41_2005-09-13.iso (686MB)
> Before logging to KDE just choose under Language "Japanese".
>
> However, I can not yet guarantee that I will keep the Japanese Language
> support on the CD ROM (depending on user demand). But as long as there
> is some space left, I will just keep it ;-)

Thank you for your quick fix to add packages for Japanese support.

By additon of some related packages, it is now available to show some
applicatons menus in Japanese and browse Japanese language sites on internet.
Japanese input in not usable still now because it requires more additional
packages to be installed.

I thank for your work in spite of limited disc space for the CD ROM.
Regards,
- Green -