SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

September 2005

Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:39:38 +0900
Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:29:16 +0900
From: Green <[log in to unmask]>
To: Connie Sieh <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: SL41 Live CD/DVD for testing

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:50:04 -0500 (CDT)
Connie Sieh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Nothing like timing.  I just got done making a Scientific Linux Fermi LIVE
> , that is now in testing.  Once that was released I was going to do the
> same for Scientific Linux.  You beat me to it.
>
> > Please feel free to download and test it. Any feedback is very welcome!
> > Additionally, the Scientific Linux Live CD/DVD can be used to setup a
> > server for diskless clients.

Thank you for all your information.
I tested the Scientific Linux Live CD, but there is no Japanese Language support.
So, I expect to add something different to a Scientific Linux Fermi LIVE like supporting
Japanese language. Tao Live CD does not support Japanese, either.

I would like to enjoy a Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 based Live CD, which is not
popular now among many Debian based Live CDs like KNOPPIX and MEPIS.

Redards. -Green-