SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2005

From:
Paul Jochum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Jochum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:05:08 -0500
Hi Peter:

    The source for 40 is under:

ftp://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/40/SRPMS/vendor/original/kernel-2.6.9-5.EL.src.rpm
and, also
ftp://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/40/SRPMS/vendor/updates
and
ftp://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/40/SRPMS/vendor/errata

depending on which version you are looking for.

Hope this helps,

Paul Jochum