SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2005

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:37:47 -0500
Howdy,
I'm getting close to having the new ftp.scientificlinux.org machine up
and running.  OK, so it is up and running, just needs more testing.

linux21.fnal.gov is the new machine that will be replacing the machine
that is currently ftp.scientificlinux.org

Anyway, to make this short.  If people could download from
ftp.scientificlinux.org and give it a bit of a workout.

I'm not saying just download the whole repo over and over again.  But if
you were going to be downloading some iso's and such, give it a try.

Thanks
Troy Dawson
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468