SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2005

From:
Brian McGonagill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:13:40 -0500
Ben,

If by dual boot you mean boot either Windows XP, or SL4 then yes, you
can do that, but you should google search partitioning Windows for a
linux dual boot and make sure you partition Windows properly...I've
heard that if you don't it will "eat" into the linux partition and
corrupt the linux OS....guess Gates doesn't like the competition.

Brian