SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2005

From:
Connie Sieh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sieh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 09:37:26 -0500
I found that "the upstream vendor" includes this firmware on their
"extras" cd.  The "extras" cd contains "licensed" software such as Java
and flashplayer .

I think it would be good if we got some of these wrapper scripts.  I have
been discussing the idea with Troy.  Just need to have some make them or
"borrow" the SuSE ones.

-Connie Sieh