SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2005

From:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 10:23:17 +1000
Hi Troy,

This is what I have on my SL303 machine:

[sl303server]
name=SL 303 main
baseurl=ftp://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/303/$basearch/SL/RPMS/

[sl303errata]
name=SL 303 errata
baseurl=ftp://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/303/$basearch/errata/SL/RPMS/

[sl303contrib]
name=SL 303 contributed rpms
baseurl=ftp://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/303/$basearch/contrib/RPMS/

within /etc/yum.conf, and I still experience the problem reported by Kyriakos
below.

Michael.

------- End of Original Message -------