SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2005

Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 07:05:01 +0100
Jarek,

Thanks for the email, I tried using kernel-devel, but, on my system
anyway it just bombed.  Maybe others will have more luck.

However, what did work for me, was the Linuxant wrapper system.
Although, on my system, the RHEL 4 wrapper did not function, but the
generic i386 ran like a dream.

Thanks again for the advice.

Regards,

  Ron