SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2005

From:
John Rowe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Rowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:49:08 +0100
Is some there any way to find out which cards are supported in the
default installation kernel? Specifically I'm interested in the
Syskonnect sk-9521 which claims to support Linux and have built-in
checksumming which I assume should help performance. But if I can't use
it for a network install (for SL4) then that's a pain.

Whilst on the subject, does anybody have any experience of this card or
any other (dis)recommendations?

Thanks

John