SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

March 2005

From:
Stephan Wiesand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephan Wiesand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:29:16 +0100
Hi Troy & Jarek,

> I am currently testing on a single cpu machine.  I can startup, read, write.
> I cannot shutdown.  It's getting stuck on the umount /afs.  I'm looking into
> this more.

I'm still trying to find out why I can't write on UP. It works for both of
you, it works for Andrei (see openafs-info list), so it must be something
with my setup...

> I've been building the openafs on a CentOS x86_64 build, and found that the
> openafs-SL-krb5-configure-amd64.patch isn't going in a cleanly as is needed.
> It's basically getting wiped out somewhere along the way, though it LOOKS
> like it's there after doing an rpmbuild -bp.

My mistake. I wanted to do it cleanly, and decided not to patch configure
but configure.in and run autoconf in %build. Simply forgot about the
other patch to configure, which of course gets wiped out this way. I'll
put up a release 4 (late afternoon CET) with this fixed. I'll do the
cache changes discussed as well, if I find the time.

Cheers,
   	Stephan

| Stephan Wiesand  |                                |
| DESY     - DV -  | phone  +49 33762 7 7370        |
| Platanenallee 6  | fax    +49 33762 7 7216        |
| 15738 Zeuthen    | mobile +49 171 317 6367        |
| Germany          | email  [log in to unmask] |