SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

February 2005

From:
Erik Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erik Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:54:37 -0700
Me too, I'd love to help.  I'll be doing a rather large deployment, so
at the very least I can help with testing/QA.  Please let me know what I
can do.

Along these lines, Thanks for getting 40rolling out so quickly - How is
it coming along?  On the 3 machines I've installed it on, all have been
working without issue, and I love the gdm login screen...

Thanks,
Erik.

--
e r i k   w i l l i a m s o n                     [log in to unmask]
  system admin . department of computer science . university of calgary