SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2004

From:
Daniel Widyono <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Widyono <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 10:33:27 -0500
Yes, just to clarify, I mentioned that I did this on *RHEL3*, _not_ on SL.  I
am planning to try on SL when I have the chance to upgrade to SL.

Regards,
Dan W.

--
-- Daniel Widyono                      http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~widyono
-- Liniac Project,     CIS Dept.,    SEAS,    University of Pennsylvania