SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2004

From:
Connie Sieh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sieh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:21:24 -0600
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Eric Wu wrote:

> HI Andrey
>
> I don't know the cause of this problem, but
> one potential fix is to use http installs instead.

Or ftp.  Note that we do NFS installs all the time.

I suggest that you try just doing a nfs install without  kickstart.  This
gives you a better view of any error messages that are available.
Once you figure out what the issue is you can go back to kickstart.

Use the boot.iso cd image and select NFS.

-Connie Sieh