SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2004

Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:44:10 -0500
Perret,

How is anaconda getting the kickstart file?  The --device option only
works if anaconda is getting the kickstart file locally.

If you need to specify that kickstart use the network interface that has
"link" then you can add this to command line that starts kickstart

  ksdevice=link

or if you want to specify then you could use

  ksdevice=ethX

So these would go on the  syslinux/isolinux line

  linux ksdevice=ethX

-connie sieh