SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

May 2004

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 08:18:58 -0500
Hi Dave,
I haven't highly advertised the web site because it is still under
construction.  It also is currently on a very slow machine.
Both of these situations are being worked on.
On a similar note, just so you know.  We chose a plone server to be the web
server because it makes it possible for a variety of people be able to work on
the website, without stepping on each others toes (if it's setup correctly)
It is also very flexible and has some great modules.
It's not ready for us to let the developers on it, but that is one of the goals.

Troy
csieh wrote:
> David,
>
> I believe in the "INFO" section of the release notes it mentions
> Web Site
>
>   http://www-oss.fnal.gov/projects/fermilinux/sl/
>   https://plone.fnal.gov/Plone/Scientific%20Linux/
>
> -connie
>
> On Tue, 11
> May 2004, David Saranen wrote:
>

>>Is there a web page for Scientific Linux? Is it currently accessible
>>on-site? Off-site?
>>
>>-Dave

Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468