CMS_UAF_USERS Archives

April 2004, Week 2

CMS_UAF_USERS@LISTSERV.FNAL.GOV

From:
Hans Wenzel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hans Wenzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:04:30 -0500
Dear All

My apologies. It looks like the email that I send out this morning about
the
UAF downtime actually never got sent. The system is backup. all queues
are released
and as you can see from Natasha's message there is new CMS software
installed on the farm.

cheers

hans

Dear All

This is to inform you that the UAF will be down for some necessary
maintenance
starting at 11am. All batch queues have been stopped.
We hope we will be done in about an hour,. We will send mail when the
service is back up.

Sorry for the late notice

hans