SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2014

From:
"James M. Pulver" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James M. Pulver
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2014 13:07:29 +0000
For video, has anyone considered downloading it and then viewing with VLC or the like, rather than trying to put it "in" Firefox?

There are lots of services like: http://www.clipconverter.cc/ , extensions, programs etc that can do this from most websites I've tried (youtube, TED talks, etc)...

--

James Pulver

CLASSE Computer Group