SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2010

From:
brett mm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:51:06 +1100
Hi listers,
When the alpha 3 gets put online for download, will a torrent be put up at:
http://www.osst.co.uk/Download/scientific/?id=28
?
That page does not show the date "6 rolling" was updated, so I cannot
tell if it is currently at alpha 1 or alpha 2.
I tried to download alpha 2 last Friday, and it kept stalling after a
few hundred megs had already been downloaded, so I would prefer to
download via torrent. Plus the torrent automatically does a checksum
for data integrity, & it would take the load off other servers.
Thanks for all your work so far SL developers!
Brett.