SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2005

From:
Stefan Sabolowitsch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stefan Sabolowitsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 08:57:04 +0200
Thanks Michael,

Is possible also during the installation of SL the Linux?
How can i accomplish all this except /boot with XFS formatted?
In the reason the same as with the normal ext3 installation.

Thanks for the hints.

Stefan