SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2013

From:
Clint Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clint Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:11:18 -0700
With KDE3 I could configure the pager (used to switch desktops) and had
control over the font and background so that the names were easily
readable.

Ever since SL (and Fedora) introduced KDE4, I've been frustrated in my
attempts to get readable text in the pager.  I'm sure there is something
buried under lots of other facts, but I can't seem to ferret it out.  I'm
hoping that I can get a pointer to the configuration file that controls
the display of the pager.

TIA

Clint

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	[log in to unmask]
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	[log in to unmask]
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600

         USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
         Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274