SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2014

From:
"James M. Pulver" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James M. Pulver
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2014 12:36:24 +0000
Without going OpenStack, does anyone know if there's ever going to be a snapshotting feature in KVM on SL like VMWare and VirtualBox have had forever? That's the biggest thing missing for me, I can't use the normal virtual environment easily for testing builds or application packaging, I have to run a VirtualBox on my laptop, which is a bit of a pain...

--
James Pulver
CLASSE Computer Group