SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2011

Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 06:09:42 -0500
Friends,
Recently installed SL6 32 bit on my toshiba laptop, and also flash player
from the adobe repository.
In general, audio apps seem to work. But flash player audio in Firefox
crashes whenever I move my USB mouse; video continues to play and the
browser still responds. Sometimes it takes 5 - 20 seconds, but the sound
always stops. Using the trackpad causes no problem. There's no problem so
far with audio in other programs.
Thanks for any insights or trouble shooting tips. Have searched the Adobe
site and posted to their forum with no response so far.
BT.