SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2011

Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 18:26:44 -0600
Ok, I got it.  You were right.  The tab option did the trick.  The ks spec

ks=nfs:<server>:/path/to/kickstart

needs to be added to the kernel boot options.  It says so in the TUV docs, but it also says to type this in at the boot prompt.  Except, of course, there is no boot prompt unlike SL4x and SL5x.