SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2011

From:
Hervé Riboulot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2011 17:27:48 +0100
Hello,

Well ...just delete the file named mondo.repo, which is located in the
/etc/yum.repos.d/  directory, or move the file to another directory.

Then restart Yumex.

Best regards,

Note: there should be no need to clean the cache. In case of trouble,
launch a 'yum clean all' in a console with root's rights (first enter su
-, give the root password and then type 'yum clean all' ).