SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2014

From:
Karel Lang AFD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karel Lang AFD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2014 12:17:46 +0100
Hi,
i already installed couple of SL7 boxes and i have to say, that the
menitoned 'firewalld' is the new feature that i like the least.

What i do is, i just remove 'firewalld' and install 'iptables'. There i
know what to do and there i could help you. But not with this.
Firewalld is ugly (imho).

cheers,

--
*Karel Lang*