SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2004

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:27:52 -0500
OK,
Found a laptop that tap *did* work.  Then installed the rpm I had rebuilt, and
now the tapping *doesn't* work.  So for me it works.  But this is a really
really old laptop.
Anyway, my recompiled rpm is at
http://home.fnal.gov/~dawson/temp/tpconfig-3.1.3-1.i386.rpm
If it works for you, we'll see about getting it in the contrib section.
Troy