SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2012

From:
Petter Olsson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Petter Olsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 05:46:08 +0100
Trying to determine if there actually is such a thing as a CentOs-virt
header I googled it. This email thread itself is the top hit ;-)

FYI: http://www.google.de/search?hl=en&client=safari&biw=320&bih=416&q=CentOS-virt+header&oq=CentOS-virt+header&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=181942l184600l0l186374l1l1l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&mvs=0

Sent from my iPhone