SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2015

From:
Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 15:25:37 -0600
That source package appeared on upstream's FTP site and was
automatically picked up by our builders.

The chromium-browser packages are part of the Supplementary channel from
TUV.  Though I could not match the version found there to any
announcements from TUV.

The future state of this package in SL is unknown.  Since they've not
previously published this package, future updates are uncertian.
Particularly since it has been removed from the ftp site.

That SRPM probably shouldn't have been published as we have not
published the binaries.  I've since removed it.

Sorry for the confusion.

Pat

--
Pat Riehecky