SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2013

From:
Trenton Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trenton Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2013 12:54:09 -0600
Do you know the bootloader you are using off the top of your head? Assuming
GRUB, you just need to edit /boot/grub/grub.cfg to point it to the right
location. If you run into problems with it, paste it in here and I'm sure we
can get you sorted. :)

Trenton Ray
MIS
Center for Life Resources
408 Mulberry
Brownwood, TX 76801
http://cflr.us
This message is intended for the use of the addressees only and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure.
Any review, disseminations, or copying of this communication by anyone other
than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
all copies of this original message.  Thank you!