SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2005

From:
Arthur Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arthur Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:39:48 -0500
Hello,
For working offsite I installed FermiLinux 3.0.4, and use
an ADSL provider over the phone line. The connection PC->
modem->ISP->FNAL always worked fine.
Now I added a wireless router between the PC and modem.
The web can be accessed OK, but FNAL will nolonger honor
my kerberos init, and sends a criptocard challenge.
Any hints towards a cure ?
Many thanks,
Arthur
PS: ADSL requires that the wireless router be setup with
    a PPPoE type connection (in case this is part of the
    problem).