SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2015

From:
"Werf, C.G. van der (Carel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Werf, C.G. van der (Carel)
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2015 08:26:13 +0000
Thanks to all who responded.

There was indeed a typo in de scientific.org documentation.
Therefor I have succeeded in upgrading to 5.11.

Also David mentioned:

Without installing the yum-conf-5x package, you can most likely do an upgrade doing:

   yum --releasever=5.11 update sl-release
   yum clean all
   yum update
<