SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2009

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:19:39 -0500
James Fait wrote:
> Are there patched versions of udev and associated libraries available
> yet?  RedHat released an errata version yesterday, and there is an
> active exploit in the wild, so a updated version is imperative.  The
> RedHat link gives more info:
> 	 http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2009-0427.html
>
> Sincerely
>
> James Fait, Ph.D.

Hi,
You might want to sign up to scientific-linux-errata.  That is where we
send the security and fastbug announcements.
But to answer you question.  They are already pushed out, they went out
this morning.  They might not be at all mirrors yes though.
Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/LCSI/CSI LMSS Group