SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2012

From:
"Kinzel, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kinzel, David
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:58:49 +0000

Hi Mark:

I believe you should be able to update the global prefs.js in something like

/usr/lib64/firefox-3.6/defaults/profile/prefs.js

Eg something like

user_pref("browser.startup.homepage", "http://google.com")

Anything in firefox "about:config" should be able to be set like that globally.

>Cheers,
>Mark
>--
>Mr. Mark V. Stodola
>Digital Systems Engineer
>
>National Electrostatics Corp.
>P.O. Box 620310
>Middleton, WI 53562-0310 USA
>Phone: (608) 831-7600
>Fax: (608) 831-9591

This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential and or proprietary information and is provided for the use of the
intended recipient only. Any review, retransmission or dissemination of this
information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this
communication and any copies immediately. Thank you.

http://www.encana.com