SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2011

From:
"Johnson, Kent A (GE Healthcare)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Kent A (GE Healthcare)
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:37:46 -0400
I previously tried using --ksdevice when fully specifying the eth0 but that is a pxelinux format that's rejected by anaconda when using media kickstart. I also just removed the kickstart firewall line in case that was somehow causing networkmanager to be invoked but no-go.

I can pxeboot install fine but we have cases where must do a media (local) install, and unattended, but networkmanager pops up no matter I try...

thanks & regards,
kent