SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2012

Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2012 08:32:56 -0600
Thanks Nico!

Anyone else want to comment?  I'd like to hear people's opinions about such
issues.  When one is not 100% involved in such efforts, it helps to have input
from people who are or have dealt with similar issues.

On a related note, this is probably the last disk array I want to put together
myself. I discovered to my exasperation that I needed enterprise class drives
because of the TLER effect.  The next disk array I buy will be a ready-made
appliance.